让视频会议顺畅推进的 30 个英语短语
目录
当人们听不清、不知道该由谁发言,或离开时没有明确下一步时,视频通话很容易失去节奏。这 30 个短语能帮助你在 Zoom、Microsoft Teams、Google Meet 和其他线上会议中自然应对这些情况。
30 个视频通话短语速览
| # | 短语 | 最适用场景 |
|---|---|---|
| 1 | Can everyone hear me? | 确认你的音频 |
| 2 | Thanks for joining. | 欢迎参会者 |
| 3 | Shall we get started? | 开始会议 |
| 4 | Let's start with a quick round of introductions. | 介绍参会者 |
| 5 | The purpose of today's call is to... | 说明目标 |
| 6 | You're on mute. | 告知对方麦克风已静音 |
| 7 | I think your audio is cutting out. | 反馈连接不稳定 |
| 8 | There's a bit of an echo. | 反馈声音重复 |
| 9 | Your video seems to have frozen. | 反馈视频卡住 |
| 10 | Could you turn your camera off and back on? | 建议快速重置视频 |
| 11 | Can everyone see my screen? | 确认屏幕共享 |
| 12 | Sorry, I missed the last part. | 请求重复遗漏的部分 |
| 13 | Could you say that again a little more slowly? | 放慢速度重复要点 |
| 14 | Could you put that in the chat? | 记录姓名、链接或数字 |
| 15 | If I understand correctly, ... | 重述要点 |
| 16 | When you say X, do you mean Y? | 确认理解是否正确 |
| 17 | Just to confirm, ... | 确认细节或决策 |
| 18 | Let's come back to the main question. | 回到议程 |
| 19 | Could we park that for now? | 暂缓讨论旁支问题 |
| 20 | We have about ten minutes left. | 提醒剩余时间 |
| 21 | Let's keep this brief so we can cover... | 控制单项讨论时长 |
| 22 | That sounds like a separate discussion. | 将较大议题另行讨论 |
| 23 | What do we need to decide today? | 重新聚焦结果 |
| 24 | [Name], would you like to add anything? | 邀请某人发言 |
| 25 | Let's hear from [Name] first. | 设定发言顺序 |
| 26 | Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. | 打断他人后缓和场面 |
| 27 | Please go ahead. | 将发言权交还给对方 |
| 28 | Let's recap the action items. | 总结任务 |
| 29 | Who will take ownership of this? | 分配责任 |
| 30 | I'll send a summary after the call. | 确认书面跟进 |
开始通话
先快速检查音频、欢迎大家并说明目的。这样既能让迟到者了解必要背景,也不必让所有人听冗长的开场介绍。
1. Can everyone hear me?
开始议程前使用这句话,尤其适合主持人或演讲者。
示例: Can everyone hear me? Great. Let's begin with the sales update.
2. Thanks for joining.
这是一句简单且专业的欢迎语。如果有人提前加入,或在非正常工作时间参会,可以补充时间相关的说明。
示例: Thanks for joining. I know it is early for the team in Toronto.
3. Shall we get started?
主要参会者到齐、你准备开始时使用。Shall we 听起来更具协作感,而不是生硬地下达指令。
示例: It looks like everyone is here. Shall we get started?
4. Let’s start with a quick round of introductions.
参会者彼此不认识时使用。让大家提供具体信息,能使介绍保持简短。
示例: Let's start with a quick round of introductions. Please share your name, role, and region.
5. The purpose of today’s call is to…
用一个具体结果补全这句话,例如审阅草稿或选择一个方案。
示例: The purpose of today's call is to choose a launch date and assign the remaining tasks.
处理音频、视频和屏幕共享问题
描述技术问题时不要责怪对方。简短而具体的措辞能帮助他们快速解决问题。
6. You’re on mute.
有人正在说话但麦克风已静音时使用。这句话直接、常见,通常足以让对方明白情况。
示例: Maya, you're on mute. We can't hear you yet.
7. I think your audio is cutting out.
Cutting out 表示声音有部分断断续续地消失。连接恢复后,说明你错过了什么。
示例: I think your audio is cutting out. We missed the figure after "quarterly revenue."
8. There’s a bit of an echo.
声音重复,或从另一台设备回传时使用。A bit of 能让反馈显得更委婉。
示例: There's a bit of an echo. Could everyone except the speaker mute for a moment?
9. Your video seems to have frozen.
某人的视频停止画面更新时使用。Seems to have 留出了问题可能出在你这一端的余地。
示例: Your video seems to have frozen, but we can still hear you.
10. Could you turn your camera off and back on?
视频卡住或占用过多带宽时,建议使用这个简单的重置方法。
示例: Could you turn your camera off and back on? The picture is not updating.
11. Can everyone see my screen?
开始共享屏幕后、讲解内容前提问。说出可见项目,以确认你分享的是正确窗口。
示例: Can everyone see my screen? You should see the project timeline, not my email.
澄清与确认
网络延迟很容易让人漏听一个词,或把停顿误认为一句话已经说完。日期、数字、负责人或决策不明确时,应立即询问。
12. Sorry, I missed the last part.
听到了大部分内容,却漏掉结尾时使用。
示例: Sorry, I missed the last part. Who is reviewing the contract?
13. Could you say that again a little more slowly?
这句话同时请求重复并放慢语速,不会显得在批评说话者。
示例: Could you say that again a little more slowly? I want to note the three deadlines correctly.
14. Could you put that in the chat?
姓名、链接、代码和数字容易听错,适合发在聊天框里。
示例: Could you put that in the chat? I am not sure how to spell the supplier's name.
15. If I understand correctly, …
在这句话后简短转述你的理解,让说话者确认或纠正。
示例: If I understand correctly, the design is approved, but the final copy still needs legal review.
16. When you say X, do you mean Y?
提出你的理解,而不是问一个宽泛的问题,例如 What do you mean?
示例: When you say "launch," do you mean the beta release or the public release?
17. Just to confirm, …
重复决策、截止时间、金额或指定负责人之前使用。
示例: Just to confirm, Priya will send the revised budget by noon on Thursday.
如需了解更多不显得咄咄逼人、又能确认意思的方法,可参考这些用于澄清工作中误解的英语短语。
让会议保持正轨
通过提及共同目标或剩余时间来引导讨论回归主题。相比直接说某人跑题,这种说法更有建设性。
18. Let’s come back to the main question.
在有价值但与主题无关的讨论后使用。
示例: Those hiring concerns are important. For now, let's come back to the main question: can we meet the October deadline?
19. Could we park that for now?
在职场英语中,park 可以表示将某个话题推迟到之后讨论。说明何时或在哪里重新讨论,避免让对方觉得这个想法被直接否定。
示例: Could we park that for now and add it to Friday's product meeting?
20. We have about ten minutes left.
在请大家缩短发言或作出决策前,用这句中性的时间提醒。
示例: We have about ten minutes left, so let's move to the two open questions.
21. Let’s keep this brief so we can cover…
说出仍需时间讨论的项目。这能解释为何要限制当前讨论。
示例: Let's keep this brief so we can cover the rollout plan before the call ends.
22. That sounds like a separate discussion.
某个观点有效,但对于当前议程而言范围太大时使用。配合一个具体的后续安排。
示例: That sounds like a separate discussion. I'll schedule 30 minutes with Finance tomorrow.
23. What do we need to decide today?
大家正在分享信息,却没有朝结果推进时使用。
示例: We have heard both options. What do we need to decide today to keep the project moving?
当答案是拒绝或尚不能答应时,这些英语中礼貌说不的方法能帮助你设定边界,同时不中断对话。
邀请他人发言
视频通话会掩盖部分肢体语言,轻微延迟也可能导致大家同时说话。使用姓名和清晰的交接语,让发言顺序一目了然。
24. [Name], would you like to add anything?
邀请某个具体的人发言,但不强迫其评论。对方可以补充,也可以简短谢绝。
示例: Luis, would you like to add anything from the support team's perspective?
25. Let’s hear from [Name] first.
多人同时开始说话,或需要先听取某人意见时使用。
示例: Let's hear from Aisha first, and then Ben can respond.
26. Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt.
意识到因网络延迟而与他人同时说话时,立刻使用这句话。
示例: Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. There was a short delay on my side.
27. Please go ahead.
打断他人或发言重叠后,用这句话将发言权交还给对方。
示例: Please go ahead, Chen. You were explaining the test results.
以清晰的后续步骤结束会议
有效的收尾应明确任务、负责人和截止时间。不要只用 Any other questions? 作为总结。
28. Let’s recap the action items.
在大家离开前,用这句话引出简短的已确认任务清单。
示例: Let's recap the action items: I will update the brief, and Sam will confirm the budget.
29. Who will take ownership of this?
大家已就某项任务达成一致,但尚未指定负责人时使用。
示例: Who will take ownership of the customer survey and report back next week?
30. I’ll send a summary after the call.
以承诺发送书面记录来结束会议。总结应包含决策、行动负责人和截止时间,而不是完整逐字稿。
示例: I'll send a summary after the call with the three decisions and each action item.
如需清晰的书面跟进,可套用我们撰写专业电子邮件指南中的结构。
让这些短语听起来更自然
英语中的礼貌请求常使用 could、would,或 let's 这类协作式开头。比较以下表达:
| 许多会议中显得过于生硬 | 更具协作感 |
|---|---|
Repeat that. | Could you say that again? |
Stop discussing this. | Could we park that for now? |
Let Anna speak. | Let's hear from Anna first. |
Who is doing it? | Who will take ownership of this? |
清晰不代表必须委婉得拐弯抹角。对于技术问题,You're on mute 等常用短语之所以有效,是因为它们能快速说明情况。对于请求和引导,给出理由通常能使同一句话听起来更有合作性:Let's keep this brief so we can cover the rollout plan.
发送议程或跟进邮件前,OpenL Grammar Checker 可以检查语法、拼写和清晰度。请让最终措辞具体明确:写清决策、负责人和截止时间,而非依赖 soon 或 later 等模糊词语。
Sources
- Cambridge Dictionary: Requests - explains polite request forms with
can,could,would, andwould you mind. - Cambridge Dictionary: Politeness - explains how English speakers soften requests and avoid sounding too direct.
- Zoom Support: Troubleshooting audio echo in a meeting - official guidance on identifying and resolving echo during video meetings.
- Purdue OWL: Email Etiquette - guidance on concise, purposeful professional email communication.
- OpenL Grammar Checker - official OpenL page for grammar, spelling, and clarity checks.


